We are looking for Hardware testing Engineers who has hands on experience in manual testing of hardware, circuit debugging and creation of verification & test specifications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Failure Injection Testing of ECUs
- Creation of verification & test specifications
- Responsible for HW-FTA, HW-FMEA, FMEDA
- Analysis and documentation of verification results
- Securing verification quality
- Coordination and commissioning of external Test Laboratory
- Review of Test-Result at supplier
- Support of 8D-Reports and Design-Reviews
- Support of D-FMEA including tracking of Recovering Measures
- Support of ECU-Project-Leader
- Time Planning of Testing
- Hands-on experience is using Test equipment’s like Oscilloscope, power supplies, Function Generators, analog , differential probes, etc.
- Should have hands-on experience with flashing of microcontrollers
- Experience in HW testing, debugging & test report preparation.
- Hands-on experience on different tools for HW Schematic design, BOM preparation & layout. Tools like CR5000 (Zuken), eADM, etc.
- Experience in Simulation tools like Pspice, LTspice and layout viewers.
- Hands-on experience on Analog circuit, Power Electronics, Microcontrollers, Power supply & drivers design.
- Experience in basic ECU module integration testing & basic ECU start up testing
- Good know how of automotive hardware lifecycle and its quality process
- Good Team Player and Should have strong analytical, communication and logical skills
- Good at Communication / Documentation.
- Ability to implement Dev-ops practices would be an added bonus.