- Excellent problem solving, issue identification, analytical and technical documentation skills.
- Understand SDLC process and tools, agile program management concepts and version control.
- Participate design discussion and work on decisions for the technology, structure and configuration of the system
- Producing documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project
- At least 2+ years of full working experience
- Working experience in any research or finance product development is plus
- Good communication with clients/operational managers – listening and providing answers.
- Familiarity with JS frameworks such as JQuery.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build from good relationships with clients/operational managers and colleagues
- Ability to gather and assimilate information
- Up to date knowledge of technical applications
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.