Our organization is looking for a Front End Developer who can utilize HTML, CSS and jQuery to designing and developing responsive mobile-first web applications. You will collaborate with product development and design teams to ensure consumer-facing and internal-facing applications are robust, flawless and effective. Your passion for creatively solving problems with clean, logical code will be imperative to contributing to our industry-leading technology. Your code should immediately impact the development and deployment of ground breaking backend processes that will help us continue to maintain our outstanding reputation, while giving you invaluable experience for your career.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with business and technology teams.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing responsive mobile-first web applications.
- Solid grasp of AJAX and JSON.
- Good understanding of UX/UI design and best practices.
- Must possess a web-based portfolio of prior work.
- Demonstrated ability writing clean and maintainable code.
- Proficient in Bootstrap or similar CSS/JS frameworks.
- Experience with build tools (Code Kit, NPM, and Grunt).
- Experience with debugging tools such as Firebug or Chrome DevTools.
- Team player with critical and creative thinking.
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable, with a strong interest in the latest development and technology trends.